What am I missing out on with my motherboard??

I own a ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard. I know it is a budget board. However with my setup (AMD Ryzen 5 3600/Nvidia 3060ti/G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16) what am I missing out on? I know I don't have any USB 3.2 gen 2 A or C ports (which I don't have a use for at the moment anyways), I don't need wifi or RGB, I don't plan on OC'ing to the absolute maximum, and the network port is limited to 1gb (even though I don't know anyone with over 1gbps in their home, I have 1GB fiber myself). So what am I missing out on?

28 minutes ago, MacSauce said:

I own a ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard. I know it is a budget board. However with my setup (AMD Ryzen 5 3600/Nvidia 3060ti/G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16) what am I missing out on? I know I don't have any USB 3.2 gen 2 A or C ports (which I don't have a use for at the moment anyways), I don't need wifi or RGB, I don't plan on OC'ing to the absolute maximum, and the network port is limited to 1gb (even though I don't know anyone with over 1gbps in their home, I have 1GB fiber myself). So what am I missing out on?

This reads as if you are looking for someone to give you a reason to be unsatisfied with your current hardware. Why?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

This reads as if you are looking for someone to give you a reason to be unsatisfied with your current hardware. Why?

A buddy of mine who has multiple "enthusiast" level rigs has dogged on my mobo constantly. After arguing with him endlessly, I want to see if I am completely missing something and if I really do have a bad board for the money ($110). I personally am not displeased, but I just want to make sure I'm not insane and he is just a bit snobby when it comes to PCs.

12 minutes ago, MacSauce said:

A buddy of mine who has multiple "enthusiast" level rigs has dogged on my mobo constantly.

The board handles the 3600 just fine, if it does everything you want it to do, and serves you well, then no, you're not missing out on anything. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

If the board does what you need it to.  then no.

I do wish they would remove more features that most people don't need to keep the cost down. Onboard audio is a good example for that.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>