H100i RGB Platinum bricked.

theqtguy

Anyone have the .hex file for this one? I got mine bricked. Fans are like 80-90% and pump is not working. So my temps are quite high. I need help.

My cooler doesn't show up also in the drivers and on iCue

Just now, Mohammad Saleh said:

did you plug the pump into the pump header

yes. It happened when I was updating the firmware through iCue. It didn't work properly after.

6 hours ago, theqtguy said:

yes. It happened when I was updating the firmware through iCue. It didn't work properly after.

Call Corsair! You need to reinstall the Firmware with a special file an process

They are super helpfull and will send you the videoinstruction and file for your AIO. Don'T panic, your CPU is hot, cause the pump is not on!

Brigged mine to. One call with corsair (called from europe the US hotline via skype) and they were very fast. AIO is running fine again

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, toni2 said:

Call Corsair! You need to reinstall the Firmware with a special file an process

They are super helpfull and will send you the videoinstruction and file for your AIO. Don'T panic, your CPU is hot, cause the pump is not on!

Brigged mine to. One call with corsair (called from europe the US hotline via skype) and they were very fast. AIO is running fine again

Hi 

Do you happen to have the file they sent to you ?

Im in the same spot.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:37 AM, tiago199988 said:

Hi 

Do you happen to have the file they sent to you ?

Im in the same spot.

For which AIO? I only have a file for the H150i RGB PRO XT (i don't know if there are different revisions). I can give you that, but I really recomment that you call or write to corsair. They will identify which aio and revision you have (if there is more than one) and give you the right file. I think they are doing it this way, so you don't break your AIO with a wrong firmeware.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here i have h100i platinum SE and when I connect fans to AIO they run full speed under commander qiuet,  in HWiNFO pump works stock settings idle 26C near window, RGB not working as well iCUE don't see it but it happens after I tried to update iCUE software before that every thing was working so I reinstalled Windows didn't worked ,downgrade bios as well tried to connect with normal USB to back pannel no success reinstalling software ble ble ble aswell run out of ideas 😕my setup  is Gigabyte aorus x570 master, CPU 3600,GPU MSI rx5700 , g.skill Royal 4x8 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this same problem for a while now, pump still runs fine so I just plugged the fans into the board, does anyone have this thing corsair sends to you if you call them cus their call lines are never open when I'm not working