LTT discord server bans me for no reason!

hirushaadi

556897174_2021-02-0223_04_12-Window.png.f6ef5ef5137ce52fa150c4d2579e73e0.png

i was back at the discord server after 4 days... i just messaged that in general chat

BUT WHY BAN ME?

EDIT : Its muted

hey! i know to use a computer

You're not banned.. you're muted for 5 minutes. It tells you exactly why in that message for sending repeatedly the same message. The bot views this as spam. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

It tells you exactly why in that message for sending repeatedly the same message

thats the first time i sent it and why would i repeat it?

hey! i know to use a computer

You got muted for 5 minutes in mid-September of last year and now you're posting a thread about it saying you've been banned? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, hirusha.adikari said:

thats the first time i sent it and why would i repeat it?

asking the wrong person.. I can only go by what the bot message is that you posted.. it states you were muted for 5 minutes for sending the same message within a given time frame that it deemed to be spam and thus the mute protection enacted. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

What the hell is this. Posts about a mute from last year, and misreads mute as ban. I'm actually giggling.

Regardless, warship (the bot) is imperfect. It has its flaws that get worked eventually. There's not much you can do besides dming a mod or the bot about it

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Just now, piratemonkey said:

What the hell is this. Posts about a mute from last year, and misreads mute as ban. I'm actually giggling.

Regardless, warship (the bot) is imperfect. It has its flaws that get worked eventually. There's not much you can do besides dming a mod or the bot about it

Probably just noticed this now and assumed we were twitter sheep that would rise up against "the man" for any reason even if it's bs. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, piratemonkey said:

If I were a mod and you messaged me about a 5 minute mute from last fall I would actually ban you on general principles. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

The forum is not the discord so we can't offer any explanation for why you were banned or muted in the discord. The message you posted shows you were temporarily muted for 5 minutes back in September of last year. If you have any further questions direct them to the LTT Discord moderation team.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450