What game should I get?

mikeman902

I have played both BF4 and Titanfall on the Xbox One. I have a really nice PC so i can run both on max settings. but I only can get one, which should it be? I like both equally so there is no difference on them. but which do like better and which should i get?

you may already know this but I say if you like longer gaming sessions/matches go with BF4 but they are also constantly dangling the DLC over your head just to piss you off.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I would get Battlefield 4 because I found TitanFall to be a bit repetitive after a while during the open beta. But that's just my opinion as you may not get bored of Titanfall.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Well it depends on what sort of game you like.

If you like vehicles and lots of team work get BF4.

If you like absolutely raping people to smithereens get titanfall.

I like Titanfall better than bf4, bettter Netkode, lots of maps, great game play and gunplay

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I'd get Titanfall. I've never played it, but I've played enough BF4 to know you should stay away from it. It's not a bad game, it's just broken, and DICE seem to be breaking it more and more with each update. 

BF4 you need all DLC's in reality, so your putting down 120 bucks all up.  At that, titanvil is looking better imo

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I would get Battlefield 4 because I found TitanFall to be a bit repetitive after a while during the open beta. But that's just my opinion as you may not get bored of Titanfall.

You got bored during an extremely limited demo...No shit,

If you have both on console you know what they are like game play wise and if you look on the net hard enough you will know which one is better graphically to you if you would look at some pc footage of the games.  Put some work in here.

As for what I would do?  I would buy them when they are dirt cheap like many of the games I buy but that is me and you are you.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You got bored during an extremely limited demo...No shit,

It had 3 game modes to play from and a map. I also played Battlefield 4 during its open beta and felt that this game was better even though it had a map and 2 gamemodes. But these are just my opinion as you may enjoy Titanfall.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

If you have both on console you know what they are like game play wise and if you look on the net hard enough you will know which one is better graphically to you if you would look at some pc footage of the games.  Put some work in here.

As for what I would do?  I would buy them when they are dirt cheap like many of the games I buy but that is me and you are you.

I like your PC specs ;)

BF4 but make sure you get premium...

New question. I have premium for xbox one, do I have to re-buy it for pc?

New question. I have premium for xbox one, do I have to re-buy it for pc?

Yes you will. If you already have BF4 for the Xbone then I guess I'd get Titanfall for the PC. Only because the Xbox version of BF4 is 64 player just like the PC.

Having said that, I have never played Titanfall and am a big Battlefield fan.