Damikiller37's Trixel Wallpapers

Update: @Admiaczking Done the Gigabyte wallpapers and also made Mario and Luigi wallpapers :)

YES! Finally! Thanks!!

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

can you do some more manufacturer logos

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I'll add that to the list :)

can you do some more manufacturer logos

Sure list me the ones you want and I'll see what I can do.

I will get back to doing these some time next week maybe even this weekend if I have the time so make sure to check back!

Update: @AlexGoesHigh So... yeah... I only just remembered that you have requested your profile picture quite some time ago so I've eventually did it xD It's in the OP let me know if you like it :)

<3 instant wallpaper

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Could you please do Highlander next? I want it to be fairly relevant and not slowpoke late.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Yeah I will do it probably tomorrow :)

Thanks a bunch, also planning to wear my Highlander tshirt lol

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I really like all of them, but I use the R2D2 one on my phone and PC.

I am a "stupid" 17 year old that can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds and that is getting into pc gaming.

Thumbs up?

This is really impressive. Nice job man, all of them look really good. I'm currently using the wasd one with the white background and I love it. :D  If I may ask, how long does it take to make one of these? Keep up the good work!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

This is really impressive. Nice job man, all of them look really good. I'm currently using the wasd one with the white background and I love it. :D  If I may ask, how long does it take to make one of these? Keep up the good work!

Depends on complexity but I'd say from 30 min to 4h that took me for the Intel 4004. Average is up to an hour.

Depends on complexity but I'd say from 30 min to 4h that took me for the Intel 4004. Average is up to an hour.

I saw you in the tech talk chat...

:)

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Holy crap! Thats a long time but it really pays off. You sir, are very talented. The HighLANder one is epic. :wub:  Looking forward to the Iron Man, Sonic and Samus. Keep up the good work!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Holy crap! Thats a long time but it really pays off. You sir, are very talented. The HighLANder one is epic. :wub:  Looking forward to the Iron Man, Sonic and Samus. Keep up the good work!

Yeah I really do like the HighLANder one it actually turned out really nice. Might do some more off the list this week before I go for a holiday next week :P

@ObeseWalrus HighLANder Wallpaper is in the OP  :)

Holy fuck the one with the blurry mountain is awesome! Is it the actual mountain that they climbed?

Holy fuck the one with the blurry mountain is awesome! Is it the actual mountain that they climbed?

Yeah I took it from one of the videos... I think it was from Jimmy's vlog from Tek Syndicate.

EDIT: Yeah it was aprox. 18:29 on this video. I've slightly tweaked it before I blurred it to make it look a little less fade out.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I've done the Adventure Time (Finn & Jake) wallpaper so feel free to check it out in the OP. Now that I'm back from the holiday I will do more wallpapers :) Also I might convert this post into wallpapers in general and not just Trixel but other styled wallpapers. We'll see about that. One last thing would you guys want me to stick all of the wallpapers in a ZIP file so that it is easier to download all of the wallpapers, I would update the ZIP every time I make a new wallpaper?

These are some legitimately good wallpapers. I'm gonna save a couple and use them when I get home tonight.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

These are some legitimately good wallpapers. I'm gonna save a couple and use them when I get home tonight.

Feel free to suggest anything that you may think will look done in that style and I can always add it to my to-do list :) Oh yeah and thank you for the feedback!

my suggestions: pikachu, razer logo or corsair logo, gta v logo, and maybe.... the apple logo?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)