Is this buzzing sound from my CPU area harmful?

So, I used to have a buzzing sound which was quite inconsistent and mainly present when idling. I "fixed" this by turning off C-states.
But now, the buzzing is back - and it's directly connected to load and clock speed.
The buzzing seems to start whenever my CPU clocks reaches above base speed, and it's definitely coming from the CPU area (not GPU/PSU).
Turning off turbo mode is so far the only thing that helps.

I have included a video that shows a form of "ticking" whilst under medium load - and then the buzzing which starts as I tab up a game and the load increases. (Raise ur vol a bit to hear the ticking)

I don't mind the sound. I just want it explained and some sort of confirmation that my components aren't operating incorrectly.

CPU: Intel 10700F

GPU: 3060Ti

MB: ASUS B460-F

CPU fan: Cooler Master Hyper H411R
PSU: Corsair TX650M, 650W

Thanks!

12 hours ago, abalone said:

Thank you. So coil whine is definitely what I'm hearing?

I can only find information on coil whine related to GPUs

GPUs, motherboard, PSU (transformer there too), all have coils, so they can whine in audible frequency, if it's very noticeable that's just unfortunate but completely normal and harmless.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

2 hours ago, Juular said:

GPUs, motherboard, PSU (transformer there too), all have coils, so they can whine in audible frequency, if it's very noticeable that's just unfortunate but completely normal and harmless.

I see. Yeah I believe it's coming from the VRM. As of now, it's only whining under load, which doesn't bother me due to headphones.

Thank you for the help