Can't join LTT Dicord

DannyTechTips

I tried multiple times to join the LTT discord, but unsuccessful evetime. Every time I click on the *Check*, discord crashes for a second and sends me back to the server I was on prior. Why can't I join the official LTT Discord?

1 minute ago, DannyTechTips said:

I tried multiple times to join the LTT discord, but unsuccessful evetime. Every time I click on the *Check*, discord crashes for a second and sends me back to the server I was on prior. Why can't I join the official LTT Discord?

try to restart your computer, 

The Discord is currently not accepting any new members. I feel like at this point there needs to be a sticky thread about it or something, as while the management of the forum and the Discord are mostly separate, it seems as if there's a post like this every day or two.

Truthfully, my experience with the Discord in the past is that you aren't missing anything. If you want help with some specific topic, just post a thread in the appropriate subforum here. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, XLTTOfficial said:

try to restart your computer, 

I already try restarting my computer.

6 minutes ago, DannyTechTips said:

I already try restarting my computer.

uhm. have you ever join ltt server before and got kick at some point if no try to unstall doscord and reinstall it

It's not an issue on your end. The LTT discord is currently not allowing any new members to join. If you attempt to join the server it will instantly kick you.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450