Bluetooth headset with Really low clamping force for casual use?

Meczox_

So I've been on the search for a low clamping force headset to listen to music and casual use when I'm in the library because I have an extremely weak jaw. As for references the headset that I wore and felt fine are gaming headset such as the hyper x stinger and the artis 3 but for the artis 3 I needed a few weeks to lesson the clamping force. I even return the sony-wh1000xm3 because the clamping force was too much and my jaw line hurt. As so the price i would prefer it to be around 100$ but I can stretch it and ANC is not needed its just a bonus if it does have it. 

4 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

So I've been on the search for a low clamping force headset to listen to music and casual use when I'm in the library because I have an extremely weak jaw. As for references the headset that I wore and felt fine are gaming headset such as the hyper x stinger and the artis 3 but for the artis 3 I needed a few weeks to lesson the clamping force. I even return the sony-wh1000xm3 because the clamping force was too much and my jaw line hurt. As so the price i would prefer it to be around 100$ but I can stretch it and ANC is not needed its just a bonus if it does have it. 

Look at maybe the AKG K7xx, they are really comfy with almost no clamping force. Skullcandy Grind Wireless etc. are good ones too

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

1 hour ago, Carbonado said:

Look at maybe the AKG K7xx, they are really comfy with almost no clamping force. Skullcandy Grind Wireless etc. are good ones too

the AKG are wired so i thats kind of out of question already as for the skull candy grind is an on ear one and i dont like on ear than kyo ufor suggesting anyways ❤️

Well I know that the wired koss headphones are excellent so it got me looking at this Koss KSC35.  Absolutely no clamping force and on cheaper products Koss knows how to knock it out of the park.

I'm going to do some research and come back to reply or edit this response when I learn about the rep of these.

For reference the Koss KPH30iK are god tier when it comes to bang for the buck.  With that budget you could do what I did for my dad on christmas, kph30i with fiio btr3 and run it off your phone.  Here is the review of the kph30i mod

Also depending on the type of headband you can reverse bend it to remove clamp force

edit: another option is the KSC75 and the fiio ubtr (no experience with the ubtr) or the fiio btr3

Here is a zeos review of the KSC75 just remember that zeos is excited about everything he reviews.  But he's a lover of the budget koss line and I agree 100% with the kph30i

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

For Clamping force, you can make the clamping force lighter by 'widening' (sorry for lack of words) the headphone for some time, for example, if you have a headphone that has too big of a clamping force, you can put the headphone on something that's t h i c c or something else (just enough, not to the point you're stretching it to the point it looks uncomfortable for the headphone), it should lessen the clamping force. Although, for presumably best result (from my experience that is), do check on it from time to time, like, try them on, you don't want to have the clamping force being close to non-existent either.

Get a bluetooth adapter like Fiio BTR series or Shanling and you can make any wired headphone wireless.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280