Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I won NewEgg Shuffle but I'm in Canada

I managed to win a 3070 in the Newegg Shuffle (newegg.com/product-shuffle) but whenever I try to check out, I get redirected to the Canada website (newegg.CA) whenever I try entering "Canada" on the address in checkout. I was wondering if I can still go through with this purchase, or if the shuffle is exclusive to the US.

rYIOX6N.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, MMarq said:

I managed to win a 3070 in the Newegg Shuffle (newegg.com/product-shuffle) but whenever I try to check out, I get redirected to the Canada website (newegg.CA) whenever I try entering "Canada" on the address in checkout. I was wondering if I can still go through with this purchase, or if the shuffle is exclusive to the US.

rYIOX6N.png

Do you have a trusted friend or relative in the US? Same problem with me when i got a 3060 Ti, shipped to my grandparents in Florida and then they had it shipped to me. As long as you trust them, that is what i would do. But do it fast! you only have ~2:30!!

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Can you not just purchase it from the Newegg.com site? I'm sure they ship to Canada... or am I wrong? *edit* I'm an idiot, didn't comprehend the problem. Ignore me please.

Edited by Peter Jowett
dumbass reply

I may be an atheist, but I heartily approve of smiting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble figuring out if newegg.ca even does shuffle. Does anyone know?

 

I got some email advertising it but all references I can find to it are on the US site. When I google "does newegg.ca do shuffle" etc not much comes up, and this post comes up at the top. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, mattwelke said:

I'm having trouble figuring out if newegg.ca even does shuffle. Does anyone know?

 

I got some email advertising it but all references I can find to it are on the US site. When I google "does newegg.ca do shuffle" etc not much comes up, and this post comes up at the top. xD

No, they don't. At the same time, there is no indication Newegg.ca ever had products for sale at any time. I was hitting refresh aggressively since 8:30 a,m (EST). At no time was there ever anything in stock. It was essentially DOS'd between 1159: to 12:10 on web and in the app. 

This is BEYOND frustrating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Kinda sucks that they send out emails to Canadian customers about Shuffle and then you find out they don't even do Shuffle for Canadian customers. I got all excited for nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mattwelke said:

Kinda sucks that they send out emails to Canadian customers about Shuffle and then you find out they don't even do Shuffle for Canadian customers. I got all excited for nothing.

I have to admit the don't specifically say in the product shuffle pages. But from the way it has been for a while the .CA site has always been exclusive to Canada and the .com exclusive to the United States. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hey there,

That's a great question. At this time the shuffle is only in the US. The shuffle program is still in beta testing and we hope we are eventually able to expand to other countries!

Have a great day,

Steffani [Newegg Support]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×