FC4 CONFIRMED!!! Far Cry 4 Set in Himalayas With Rideable Elephants

Snickerzz

Far Cry 4 will be released in the first half of 2015 and is set in the Himalayas, with rideable elephants also making an appearance.

Eurogamer reports sources have confirmed the new locale, which marks a shift from the sandy, tropical locations we're used to.

The aim is apparently to release the game before the end of March 2015, with an official reveal expected at this year's E3 in June. PS4, Xbox One and PC versions are an inevitability, though some confusion remains over whether or not we should expect to see the title on PS3 and Xbox 360.

The setting based around the Himalayas will include both snowy regions but also sunnier, alpine climes. Gameplay is meant to remain similar to Far Cry 3, with an emphasis being on hunting local fauna.

ALREADY CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/21/far-cry-4-set-in-himalayas-with-rideable-elephants

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yes please

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

YES :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

I want to ride sharks but this IS AWESOME TOO.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I was like yay then i was like a over year?! Fuck this. 

ubi cante release EVERYTHING this year, we got watch dogs and the division to enjoy this year though :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

FARCRY 4? OMG NO WAY

wait.... does that mean that any game can come out?  HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

ubi cante release EVERYTHING this year, we got watch dogs and the division to enjoy this year though :)

yeah ubisoft has very strong releases this year almost all of them worth checking

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Far Cry 3 (and Blood Dragon) were one of the best games that I played last year, and I can't wait for the next one. The Division, Watch Dogs, and now this!

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I'm more interested in The Division and Watchdogs. Maybe FC4 will surprise me with their other amazing games coming out within the next year.

I was extremely impressed by FC3, cant wait to see what they have for us on 4

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I'll miss the island setting...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well I hope it's good,  FC was awesome for me, I loved every minute of it,  but FC2 was so batshit boring I gave up quarter of the way through and consequently I never bough FC3.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Well I hope it's good,  FC was awesome for me, I loved every minute of it,  but FC2 was so batshit boring I gave up quarter of the way through and consequently I never bough FC3.

pick up fc3 during the spring sale on steam when it starts, if you dont like it ill send you an electronic hug

I wasn't a huge fan of the first 2 Far Cry games, but Far Cry 3 was awesome!  I hope Far Cry 4 is just as good.  A part of me also hopes it kicks off a weird Elephant trend and more games start randomly including elephants.  We need more elephants.

and not one crap is still given about a wii u version hahaha :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I absolutely loved Far Cry 3, I'm excited for this.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.