[Facebook] GALAXY sets new 3DMark world records with GTX 780 Ti HOF V20, the first GK110 GPU to reach 2GHz

KakaoDj

Pretty damn sick. Galaxy always seem to kick the shit out of GPUs. Also, dem sexy white PCBs. They are by far my favorite subvendor  :wub:
Look at that OC lab, looks cozy as fuark. You can also spot the best looking GPU of all time in the background: http://cdn.eteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/galaxy_gtx_770_HOF.jpg
Shame about the outputs though  <_<

Fire Strike Extreme reached a record-high score of 8623, beating the previous top score by almost 200 points.

Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer of the world’s highest performing graphics cards, in collaboration with renowned overclocker Mad Tse, achieved all new 3DMark world records with the soon-to-be-released GALAXY GeForce GTX 780 Ti HOF V20.

10012043_844199438940158_1824333761_o.jp

1781651_844199412273494_925982591_o.png
1796784_844199375606831_680359479_o.jpg

Sweet.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

If I'm not mistaken this is a repost?

checked, did not find one.

posted 14 hours ago on their FB

If I'm not mistaken this is a repost?

no this is showing the card hit 2.0Ghz which is beyond the one thats been posted before

this a new world record so it cant be a repost to the last world record which was from the same card :P

no this is showing the card hit 2.0Ghz which is beyond the one thats been posted before

this a new world record so it cant be a repost to the last world record which was from the same card :P

Ah, I just recalled it hitting the world record. I didn't realize it was a higher speed. My bad :(. Wonder what their next speed will be then.

We also looked into this and didn't see any indication that it was running at 2GHz during the bench... not to say that it isn't, we just don't have any indication that it was either  :o

Either way, it is a record, so props to that, but that Kingpin score is a bit old, and he is back benching again to get it back

They must have tested a bunch of HOF cards to see which one is the best by looking at the background (probably will sell them as refurbished cards :D ). K|ngP|n will have to start working again on their 780ti card if they want to beat Galaxy. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

They must have tested a bunch of HOF cards to see which one is the best by looking at the background (probably will sell them as refurbished cards :D ). K|ngP|n will have to start working again on their 780ti card if they want to beat Galaxy. :)

Or Colorful can step in and make a retardingly overspecced card  :lol: Wierd that they haven't already actually  :ph34r:

They need to add one more 8pin :P

But they apready have the KINGpin.... Geeeet iitttt, king-PIN??? as in 8-pin kingpin. Geeet iiiittttt??? :D

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.