Amazon planning on releasing a smartphone with six cameras

27-bit

In the next 3 to 6 months Amazon is planning on releasing a smartphone with 6 cameras!

Two will be used as a front and rear cameras and usual and the other 4 will be used for gesture control.

More information and source: http://www.opptrends.com/2014/03/amazon-com-inc-amzn-to-release-smartphone-with-six-cameras-report/

Opinion: I don't really think gesture control is a good selling point for a smartphone, because it don't see myself using it. I mainly look at the performance of smartphone and how it handles demanding games since I play a lot on my current nexus 4.

=

I really don't think that gesture control is where it needs to be for it to be a legitimate selling point.  I think it would end up just being another feature that nobody uses or cares about right now.

I think gesture control should be more for holograms or projectors where the interface between computer and user (this means mouse or keyboard) either does not exist or is far. If there is something physical that you can use to communicate then the idea is useless.

are they high again?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

More cameras=better.

Obviously.