Assassin's Creed: Unity has awesome graphics!

thewhitestig

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

i am a fan of AC but they disappointed me with the poor optimisation on pc. i hope they do a better job with this one. as for the game,yeah it looks awesome can`t wait

i am a fan of AC but they disappointed me with the poor optimisation on pc. i hope they do a better job with this one. as for the game,yeah it looks awesome can`t wait

Tears like a mother*********

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

You do realize that that's just a pre-rendered video, in the same style as all of their Assassin's Creed trailers, right?

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed 3

And all the rest have used pre-rendered trailers. I think the exception here is the closeup of the character. You can see some defects with him. Everything else looks pre-rendered.

Workstation: i7-4930k | Asus Rampage IV Gene | Reference GTX 780 | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO | Corsair RM650 | MidNight Black BitFenix Prodigy M

Old Rigi5-2500k @ 4.7 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | EVGA GTX 560 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | 240 GB Samsung 830 Pro | 1TB Hitachi | CoolerMaster Storm Scout (1)

You do realize that that's just a pre-rendered video, in the same style as all of their Assassin's Creed trailers, right?

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed 3

And all the rest have used pre-rendered trailers. I think the exception here is the closeup of the character. You can see some defects with him. Everything else looks pre-rendered.

Probably but the final graphics may end up being close to it. Keep in mind that Ubisoft has the new Snowdrop Engine as demonstrated with their upcoming Tom Clancy's The Division and to me it seems as if both of the games will run on the same engine.

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed 3

The difference being that those trailers showed the story, not the features the engine had.

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed 3

It was clearly in game footage.

It wasn't even close pre rendered quality.

You could even see alaising at the beginning

Assassin's Creed CGI trailer come always around E3/Gamescom.

RTX2070OC