Does linus actually have a lambo?

DroPouT1999

I know it's probably bull but i'd though i'd check anyway... @LinusTech

LinusLambo_zps08b58f36.png

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Wouldn't surprise me, Youtube as a job makes alot of money.

dat youtube money

in all seriousness he has a bike a believe

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If it pay so much why do they have to sell images that appear under your name, and ask for donations (beg) every couple of months?

If it pay so much why do they have to sell images that appear under your name, and ask for donations every couple of months?

Extra money? :')

@LinusTech

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

If he were just one person, it would probably be a decent amount of money, but how many people is LMD group made up of? Like 5 or 6 now no?

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/linustechtips

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

are you kidding with me? he gets a hundred thousand views, while having to pay a group of people (his employees), silly ammounts of expensive equipment and his own building that the company works at, how much do you think he has left at the end of the day honestly?, only reason they get by is because of excessive advertising sponsoring, not to mention the contribution campaigns.

why would you ever bother even considering the thought that a youtube comments would have more than 3 seconds worth of cognitive thinking behind it, because it doesnt :P, im pretty bloody sure doesn't have a Lambo..

He actually has two one to drive everyday and one for street racing

*three-hundred-and-sixty-five

FTFY, one for each day of the year, he also lives in a house made out of gold.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

If it pay so much why do they have to sell images that appear under your name, and ask for donations every couple of months?

Because servers are expensive

He has a motor cycle and that's all that I know about.

Slick has a convertible type car though. 

He was making the point that Youtube doesn't pay as well as people think it does, not that Linus is a money whore

Some say it's impossible for him to wear socks, and he can open a beer bottle with his testes! All we know is, he's called Linus

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

No they arent. £10 - £30 per week for decent colocated hardware. Why would he even need more than one server? For this forum? rofl.

No, the lambo is to cheap for him.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

No they arent. £10 - £30 per week for decent colocated hardware. Why would he even need more than one server? For this forum? rofl.

They also pay for http://www.linusmediagroup.com/ but that's only ~$10/mo

Plus he hosts his own servers doesn't he im sure i've seen the forum rig a couple of times in vid's

Hasn't he said before he has some older honda civic or something? All i remember is that he said it leaks when its wet/raining outside through the wheel well or something, I might be making all this up, but I could have swore he said something about it in a past WAN show...

Regardless, I don't think youtube money alone would allow for him to purchase a lambo, that's absurd.

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

If it pay so much why do they have to sell images that appear under your name, and ask for donations (beg) every couple of months?

thats becasue what he said its not true if you don't believe me ask linus

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I know it's probably bull but i'd though i'd check anyway... @LinusTech

LinusLambo_zps08b58f36.png

I think he was being sarcastic - also im not sure anybody would sell a Lambo just to make 100 bucks to buy some RAM

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

He had a Honda civic, he calls it Cindy, the super civic! I f i recall correctly. :D And a suzuki bike, which  he should ride more often! :P

But he sold both and got a pink Lambo.

who cares...