Do yo reccomend the RTX 3060 Ti

urbanzerdin

I need a GPU under 700€ for some 4k video editing in Premier Pro and Filmora 9/X and some gaming, like GTA, Maybe Hitman and Red Dead Redemption 2... My current PCs have... one of them the GeForce GT 720 and one of them the GeForce GT 930MX. Yeah I need a good upgrade. In my country (Slovenia) the RTX 3060 Ti starts at like 610€. I wanted to wait for the RTX 3060  but in Slovenia it will be anvaible like 1 month later

4 minutes ago, urbanzerdin said:

I need a GPU under 700€ for some 4k video editing in Premier Pro and Filmora 9/X and some gaming, like GTA, Maybe Hitman and Red Dead Redemption 2... My current PCs have... one of them the GeForce GT 720 and one of them the GeForce GT 930MX. Yeah I need a good upgrade. In my country (Slovenia) the RTX 3060 Ti starts at like 610€. I wanted to wait for the RTX 3060  but in Slovenia it will be anvaible like 1 month later

I was lucky enough to get one  at MSRP from BestBuy(North American Retailer)🙂 

Its really great for almost all games(1080p Medium-Ultra)

I would not run it on a 4k monitor, 3070 at least for 4k(From what I have experienced)

But overall its a great card for the money, 80+ FPS in Cyberpunk 2077 Medium/High DLSS and 200+ FPS in Minecraft: Java Edition.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

if you can get it for anywhere near MSRP, it would be a steal because it competes head to head with previous generation GTX 2080 which was launched at $699...