Looking for a website/software to take notes in a visual/hierarchy based way

presss

Hey,

I'm currently studying a topic that is really large and has lots and lots of sub-topics, sub-sub topics and so on and I'm trying to break it down into a hierarchical web-like structure like the one in the photo attached. I don't need it for the same company organisation thing, just illustrating what I mean. Is there any desktop or web based solution that allows for lots of data to be quickly input like that and potentially printed after?

Best

organization-structure-chart.png

i9 12900K | 3080Ti FE | 32GB T-Force 8-pack binned edition @3600 CL14

Search around.....

But evernote the paid version comes to mind.

Microsoft one note is not bad the version in office 360

I have used and enjoy Bubbl.us, Canva, and Lucidchart.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Thanks for the quick reply, Bubbl.us seems great. I think my stupidity lies in the fact I'd forgotten they're called mind maps not charts xd now I see more relevant search results :DD 

i9 12900K | 3080Ti FE | 32GB T-Force 8-pack binned edition @3600 CL14

1 hour ago, pressslav said:

I'm currently studying a topic that is really large and has lots and lots of sub-topics

What is that topic?

Personally I think the strength of such a chart partially lies in actually drawing it. Just entering data into a program and letting the computer generate a chart out of it will work if you're only interested in the final product, but the process of drawing such a chart yourself makes you think about the subject more and often turns out to be very useful; it saves you time studying later on.