Is there any main retailor that sells Singular 4750G CPU's?

Just looking for a site that would sell a singular Ryzen 4650/4750G OR a cheapish prebuilt that can be upgraded. 

(also I have seen a PC on centrecom.au, so avoid sending that link that one if you can)

Since these were originally being sold by the tray for system integrators only your chances are slim. In my area it seems like shady resellers are the only source apart from buying a prebuilt. The question is what is your builds purpose, and will a barebones or prebuilt kit do the job. Keep in mind the processor isn’t overclocking capable as it’s a pro product

I can pretty easily find the ryzen 7 4750G on ebay for 330-350£ when it comes to full systems the cheapest ones are about 550£. You can also order the 4750G on ebay AU for about 620 AUD which comes out to 350£ which is similar to what I can find here.

14 hours ago, Arrogath said:

Since these were originally being sold by the tray for system integrators only your chances are slim. In my area it seems like shady resellers are the only source apart from buying a prebuilt. The question is what is your builds purpose, and will a barebones or prebuilt kit do the job. Keep in mind the processor isn’t overclocking capable as it’s a pro product

yeah, Just a secondary streaming rig, Mainly after the power of the 8c/16t with integrated graphics, since the GPU market is well and truly fucked right now. Overclocking isn't a concern as well.

14 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I can pretty easily find the ryzen 7 4750G on ebay for 330-350£ when it comes to full systems the cheapest ones are about 550£. You can also order the 4750G on ebay AU for about 620 AUD which comes out to 350£ which is similar to what I can find here.

I have seen some on ebay, but i don't want to give someone that much money for a singular product.  Thanks for the suggestion though

6 hours ago, Nexblitzer said:

I have seen some on ebay, but i don't want to give someone that much money for a singular product.  Thanks for the suggestion though

Thing is, you can't really get prices cheaper than that, the 4750G is basically a locked 3700X with integrated graphics. And the 3700X at the moment is 300£ new, so you'd be basically paying 50£ for the integrated graphics. If you want to go cheap you can get a 1700X for like 100£ and a GT 1030 for like 50£ which comes to a total of like 180 AUD.

2 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Thing is, you can't really get prices cheaper than that, the 4750G is basically a locked 3700X with integrated graphics. And the 3700X at the moment is 300£ new, so you'd be basically paying 50£ for the integrated graphics. If you want to go cheap you can get a 1700X for like 100£ and a GT 1030 for like 50£ which comes to a total of like 180 AUD.

Thanks for the suggestion, But I'd rather get something new, I NEVER buy used end products, especially CPU's and GPU's. And Integrated graphics as well as a really good memory controller is what I'm after.