How can I expand this HHD after a clone?

Citrusflavour01

My 1TB HHD is showing up as 120GB instead of 1TB? I tried to expand it but it keeps saying there's no available space for this disk. How can I make my HHD show up as 1TB again?

mmc_eJAvcG3lck.png

Upgrade in the making

MY CURRENT PC - GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro V2 | Ryzen 9 5900X | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz C16 | RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X | 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe | 1TB SAMSUNG 980 NVMe 3.0 | RM750x Corsair | Corsair iCUE H150i Elite CAPELLIX | Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB 

Did you clone your SSD to it?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Did you clone your SSD to it?

Yes I did with AOMEI backupper. 

Upgrade in the making

MY CURRENT PC - GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro V2 | Ryzen 9 5900X | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz C16 | RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X | 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe | 1TB SAMSUNG 980 NVMe 3.0 | RM750x Corsair | Corsair iCUE H150i Elite CAPELLIX | Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB 

Just now, Citrusflavour01 said:

Yes I did with AOMEI backupper. 

You shouldn't be cloning drives, it's unreliable and in scenarios like this causes significantly more hassle.

Delete all the partitions on the HDD, make a single new one, and copy over any files you don't want to download again (I'm guessing games and stuff).

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You shouldn't be cloning drives, it's unreliable and in scenarios like this causes significantly more hassle.

Delete all the partitions on the HDD, make a single new one, and copy over any files you don't want to download again (I'm guessing games and stuff).

It's won't let me delete the partitions. I also tried using the command prompt to delete the partitions but it didn't work even with Administrator chosen. 

Upgrade in the making

Just now, Citrusflavour01 said:

It's won't let me delete the partitions. I also tried using the command prompt to delete the partitions but it didn't work even with Administrator chosen. 

Make a new partition table on the drive then.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Make a new partition table on the drive then.

I'm sorry but I'm a noob and have no idea how to do this. 

Upgrade in the making

1 minute ago, Citrusflavour01 said:

I'm sorry but I'm a noob and have no idea how to do this. 

Well I don't run Windows so you're either gonna have to google it or click around until you find an option to make a new partition table on that drive.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Well I don't run Windows so you're either gonna have to google it or click around until you find an option to make a new partition table on that drive.

Thanks for your help I solved the issue.

Upgrade in the making