Waiting for Xcom to download lol

PhoenixFire22588
Just now, yaboistar said:

fyi this would be best as a status update rather than making a forum post on it, and i'm sure whichever mod comes along to lock the thread will say the same

Thanks, proud cat girl lover. Theres no section for "what are you doing to kill time" so I posted it in gaming. 

8 minutes ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Theres no section for "what are you doing to kill time" so I posted it in gaming. 

thats because we dont want that stuff filling the forum so that kind of stuff goes in status updates

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

thats because we dont want that stuff filling the forum so that kind of stuff goes in status updates

Whats the point of posting a status update when zero people will see it? Its not like I have followers lol. I posted a gaming related pic in the PCgaming section. If the mods have a problem with it they can let me know. The rest of you... hush lol

26 minutes ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Whats the point of posting a status update when zero people will see it? Its not like I have followers lol. I posted a gaming related pic in the PCgaming section. If the mods have a problem with it they can let me know. The rest of you... hush lol

There is many people who are on the forum index and maybe are seeing recent status updates and if you post stuff they find interesting they may follow you

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

There is many people who are on the forum index and maybe are seeing recent status updates and if you post stuff they find interesting they may follow you

Isn't Miss Kobiyashi looking for you? XD

1 minute ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Isn't Miss Kobiyashi looking for you? XD

Nope just looking for bugs to eat catch

11F9DD85-5286-41A4-942A-F4B77105B1B3.gif

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, yaboistar said:

status updates are on a live feed down the right hand side of the forum

followers are gained with time and contributions that people have liked enough to follow you, not making status update posts in the general forums

Sir, this is the PCGaming forum. General is 2 exits down. At any rate, you're not a mod so there's no need for you to go on to people's posts and act like one. 

10 minutes ago, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Sir, this is the PCGaming forum. General is 2 exits down. At any rate, you're not a mod so there's no need for you to go on to people's posts and act like one. 

Okay se he didn’t act like a mod he answered your questions on the meaning of status updates

Reminder⚠️

Thread locked. Seems discussion was only backseat moderating anyway.

For the record personal updates and thoughts are to be shared on your profile in the form of a Status Update. The forum is for discussions relevant to the community. This, is only relevant to you hence why it is more suited to being posted on your profile. That does not mean other people do not care about it, it just means it doesn't generate the discussion that is required for a forum post.

• Do not backseat moderate – if there’s an issue, please use the report function. This includes responses such as "Off topic", "spam", "advertising", "status update material" etc; leave it for the mod team to handle.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450