What is worse for waiting....

WiteNite

I am slowly building my new system, and I am left pondering... what is worse. Waiting untill income tax refund time, or for when a Ryzen 9 5900x and a decent Radion card is in stock in Western Canada....

At least right now, I can start at my Asys Tuff Gammer case......

do you have a computer you can play on right now?

and are you satisfied with it, if yes then sure i'd suggest you just wait untill you can upgrade without any financial worries.

is your computer annoying to play on because of lag or you have to play all games on low settings, then (again if you've got the budget for it) i'd suggest just upgrading now, obviously not buy a bad deal like getting a 3080 for 3500$ on ebay.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

52 minutes ago, WiteNite said:

I am slowly building my new system, and I am left pondering... what is worse. Waiting untill income tax refund time, or for when a Ryzen 9 5900x and a decent Radion card is in stock in Western Canada....

At least right now, I can start at my Asys Tuff Gammer case......

just wait for stock to become less scarce IMO, I ordered my 5900x in mid December and am expecting it no sooner than March according to my retailer. I'm expecting this date to be pushed back tho because it's happened 4 times now. I wouldn't recommend putting yourself into financial concern just to get a 5900x after your tax refund. Also, don't bother buying the other parts like ram and mobo before cpu because if you change your mind, or decide waiting for the 6900x, you probably wont be able to return the parts.

PC Specs: Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk X570  CPU: Ryzen 5900X  CPU Cooler: NZXT 240 mm Kraken Series AIO     GPU: Asus Strix ROG 1080 TI OC Edition    PSU: Corsair RM850 850W   Storage: 2 X 4TB, 2 X 1TB HDD And 1 X 1tb m.2 samsung 980 pro Case:  NZXT H440 2015 Edition

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv