My friend bought a ROG Strix GA15, but doesn't come with HDD cage

LordOfTraps

So my mate bought a ROG Strix GA15 but it doesn't have a HDD cage, nor really a mounting option for one just 4 of these (not a pic of his system just an example of what is in his) spread out about the same as a HDD cage, but no cage. 

Was hoping someone could help him with suggestions on if there are any cages he could buy that might fit or any other options.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, LordOfTraps said:

So my mate bought a ROG Strix GA15 but it doesn't have a HDD cage, nor really a mounting option for one just 4 of these (not a pic of his system just an example of what is in his) spread out about the same as a HDD cage, but no cage. 

Was hoping someone could help him with suggestions on if there are any cages he could buy that might fit or any other options.

Thank you.

These are anchor point for cable ties. You have screw holes above

2 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

These are anchor point for cable ties. You have screw holes above

As I said pic is not of his system, just that there are cable tie points where his hard drive bay should be (bottom of case case in front of PSU.) Sorry should've been clearer.

21 minutes ago, LordOfTraps said:

As I said pic is not of his system, just that there are cable tie points where his hard drive bay should be (bottom of case case in front of PSU.) Sorry should've been clearer.

Well then just post multiple photos or the real thing and not some generic photo.

7 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Well then just post multiple photos or the real thing and not some generic photo.

Can't. Don't have access to it currently.

• 1 month later...

I was having the exact same question and wondering if anyone had any answers. Here are some pics of my rig. I’m assuming there’s a cage that’s supposed to go near the power supply but it didn’t come with one. Sorry, there are a crap ton of cords under there.

E4AC2AD7-BBC7-4E5A-BDCB-A6CB6FB9B949.jpeg

111D5216-F51A-44F0-958A-7456CCC424FE.jpeg

EC408014-E37D-440A-B92D-81DAFECE60D9.jpeg

3E31E86B-E820-43EE-9A2B-832858D219BE.jpeg

A25E8639-DAF1-429F-8E7E-1E1FE3A0C961.jpeg