Can anyone help me with this Situation? Please

PwadahTech

My current Internet plan gives me 400 mpbs Download Speed and supposedly says it gives me 40mpbs Upload Speed. But while the download speed is consistent my upload speed is so the opposite. The reason why this worries me is because I stream and I really don't want lag to interfere with my stream and my bitrate dropping below its needs. 

My Computer is connected to the ethernet Via MOCA with an ethernet cable so I should be getting pretty good connection. But when I test my speeds on SpeedNet by Ookla, Sometimes I get 20mps and worse cases I get 1.34 Mbps and this is troubling me so much.

For more info if needed >> I live with 5 other people but 4 usually stay home. I Stream on Twitch at 1080p60 and sometimes 900p60 so my bitrate has to be 6000kbps or higher to match up with my resolution.<<

PLEASE let me know how I can resolve this issue. Do I need to upgrade my Wi-Fi plan?? Even though my current one (Optimum 400) says It supposed to give me 40mbps upload speed. Please let me know I appreciate any help Thank You!!!