Cheap case mods build log

so i picked up a cheap Cougar MX330

for $47.03 Shipped. i was looking for a bit cheaper but this also had a window and airflow in the front although the point of this build is to mod it to be better and do it cheap.

finding a peace of plexiglass or acrylic  for cheap would still cost more then getting this case with one. buy you may already have a peace then you can do a custom side panel witch would be cool.

i got an strip of Phanteks neo strip for $15.99 shipped but i was thinking on making my own mb under lighting by drilling holes in the back of the mb tray and glue a strip over the holes to shine at the mb.

i also got an Zalman ZSYNC ARGB Controller for $36.97 with 3 argb 120mm fans and software controlled but looking up reviews of this and its a buggy mess so may or may not use it. also to make things cheaper i might want to just make all my lighting from argb strip.

i plan to add strips around the side panel and under the case for under glow. i do own some rgb 5mm led feet but i would need a way do add rgb to an argb build and i dont think any ware sell rgb feet anymore and i want you do do some of these mods.

looks like the case can only do 120mm fans maybe i can mod it to fit 140mm but i dont no we will have to see. its a thin case so cpu coolers will have to be taken in to account.  could try do a cheap custom water cooling but we ill have to see.

looking a buying stuff from a droller store to do some of the mods and to keep it cheap.

i dont have plans for hardware like mb and stuff so i dont no.

any other ideas are also welcome too so dont be shy.

Cheap pc build.png

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links