Is this a good build for gaming ?

Hi, I am new to the forum and i was wondering if this build is good for the price( I am canadian so in canadian curency) 2788.60 $ whith taxes 

thumbnail_image5.jpg

thumbnail_image9.jpg

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image8.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

thumbnail_image7.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image6.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image10.jpg

thumbnail_image6.jpg

Er, I wouldn't say per se. There's a few issues, the main ones are listed below. 

1. SFF for somebody who hasn't built a pc before can be quite difficult. 

2. You're overpaying for your components (yes, I know you're in Canada)

3. In general, the build is alright but across the board you could have quite a few improvements. That AIO isn't great, that ram isn't that good and is overpriced, you shouldn't have that CPU/GPU combo for that budget.
4. "Good" Is subjective. A rx580 and a i3-10100 is "good" to some people, to others it isn't. If you're talking about list quality, It's alright. If you're talking in my opinion for the price? Not really.

What do you plan to do with the build *Specifically?* Do you have any criteria/constraints (E.G, I need a case _ small, or I need at least _ of ram for _ reason), and finally, What's your budget Pre-Tax for the components? I can make you a list on pcpartpicker (a website that compiles all the components needed for a pc build, and lets you select them) 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

7 minutes ago, wakatunie said:

Hi, I am new to the forum and i was wondering if this build is good for the price( I am canadian so in canadian curency) 2788.60 $ whith taxes 

thumbnail_image5.jpg

thumbnail_image9.jpg

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image8.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

thumbnail_image7.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image6.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image10.jpg

thumbnail_image6.jpg

Eh. Something like this would be much better (and cheaper!) 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

11 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Er, I wouldn't say per se. There's a few issues, the main ones are listed below. 

1. SFF for somebody who hasn't built a pc before can be quite difficult. 

2. You're overpaying for your components (yes, I know you're in Canada)
3. "Good" Is subjective. A rx580 and a i3-10100 is "good" to some people, to others it isn't. If you're talking about list quality, It's alright. If you're talking in my opinion for the price? Not really.

What do you plan to do with the build *Specifically?* Do you have any criteria/constraints (E.G, I need a case _ small, or I need at least _ of ram for _ reason), and finally, What's your budget Pre-Tax for the components? 

I plan on gaming with this pc, a bit of Editing and streaming. the settings i plan gaming on are 1440p 70 fps. constraints: 16go of ddr4 3200 or 3600 ( 2 x 8 sticks), compatibiliti whit gpu and cpu to come in the futur, a case with great airflow. an  mini itx case would be cool. 2500$ max

9 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Have I done this before?

The dark rock pro 4 isn't the best performer for the price. I'd reccomend the Sycthe fuma 2.

3200mhz cl16 memory should be cheaper, and why the rgb? 

The B550m pro 4 is very 'meh' Not to mention it's micro atx, but you're suggesting a ATX case. I'd get a b550-a pro

The crucial p1 has poor write speeds and a bad controller iirc. I'd get a Mx500, a2000, or a cs3030. 

The RTX 3070 trio is nice but something like the 3070 TUF should outperform it for less. 

You don't need a 750w psu for something like this. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

so all the same parts as before minus all the news one you talked about .

and what does that mean ......... You don't need a 750w psu for something like this.........

4 minutes ago, wakatunie said:

I plan on gaming with this pc, a bit of Editing and streaming. the settings i plan gaming on are 1440p 70 fps. constraints: 16go of ddr4 3200 or 3600 ( 2 x 8 sticks), compatibiliti whit gpu and cpu to come in the futur, a case with great airflow. an itx case would be cool. 

This should be quite a bit better for about 1000 less. I can make a list for 1000 more, If you wanted, Just wanted to present the option of a cheaper build. For intel having 3200mhz ram for the cpu shouldn't make much of a difference if at all, but It's easily within reach if you'd like. 

1 minute ago, wakatunie said:

so all the same parts as before minus all the news one you talked about .

and what does that mean ......... You don't need a 750w psu for something like this.........

Basically it's wasting money on power that you don't need. You could technically get it but it won't help you out until you want to upgrade quite a while down the line, I'd suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Have I done this before?

The dark rock pro 4 isn't the best performer for the price. I'd reccomend the Sycthe fuma 2.

3200mhz cl16 memory should be cheaper, and why the rgb? 

The B550m pro 4 is very 'meh' Not to mention it's micro atx, but you're suggesting a ATX case. I'd get a b550-a pro

The crucial p1 has poor write speeds and a bad controller iirc. I'd get a Mx500, a2000, or a cs3030. 

The RTX 3070 trio is nice but something like the 3070 TUF should outperform it for less. 

You don't need a 750w psu for something like this. 

Think you have lmao

I didn’t go with an a-pro because it’s double the price. I know this is still 600 under but hey, it’s 1/2 the price. It should do fine with a 5600x tbh

Went with the P1 due to the low price, although that is a fair point

The 3070 choice was just due to the price. The TUF being less is a bit null and void due too the dumpster fire that is Ampere stock.

I don’t really see the problem with 750W, it’s certainly a bit overkill but if OP wants to upgrade it should work well, and it’s still a good quality unit so it seems fine too me

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

So if my budget whitout taxes is 2060 ( 200 more) wath could I get in extra 

4 minutes ago, wakatunie said:

So if my budget whitout taxes is 2060 ( 200 more) wath could I get in extra 

Enjoy your build, it's great.