should I create a new account for amazon.co.jp?

Lii
Go to solution Solved by demonix00,

The Amazon JP account system is a separate entity, so you will have to create a new account to use Amazon JP.

so by using the same account for other amazon websites (like .de, or .com) I didn't have any problem, the same account was accepted

while when trying to log in with the .jp, "no account is found" (or something like that), by so I should create a new account? I find it weird because I remembered that I could (in the past) just log fine, but I'm not that sure about that 馃し

2 hours ago, Lii said:

so by using the same account for other amazon websites (like .de, or .com) I didn't have any problem, the same account was accepted

while when trying to log in with the .jp, "no account is found" (or something like that), by so I should create a new account? I find it weird because I remembered that I could (in the past) just log fine, but I'm not that sure about that 馃し

I don't know if you can or not but I know that I use a different account for .jp. Might be a local law thing that stops you from using an account from different countries.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The Amazon JP account system is a separate entity, so you will have to create a new account to use Amazon JP.