no more FE cards on UK Nvidia site?

shaz2sxy

So i've been looking on the Nvidia UK site for a 3070/3080 FE card for my friend.

but just noticed they are not on there anymore?

image.thumb.png.0ed52fb4fd3dab93c5eccf074a2ce7af.png

https://shop.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/store/?page=1&limit=9&locale=en-gb

still on the US site

Wonder what's happening in the UK, they were there this morning.

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

NVIDIA stopped selling cards specifically FE cards on their website after the 3090 launch. 

15 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

Wonder what's happening in the UK, they were there this morning

perhaps, like everywhere else they've pulled them to give a partner exclusive sales right instead. From what I understand they have no idea how to run an online shop properly and would rather not have to anymore, at least not with the bot rushes still running rampant.

7 hours ago, NutronSe7en said:

NVIDIA stopped selling cards specifically FE cards on their website after the 3090 launch. 

7 hours ago, Arrogath said:

perhaps, like everywhere else they've pulled them to give a partner exclusive sales right instead. From what I understand they have no idea how to run an online shop properly and would rather not have to anymore, at least not with the bot rushes still running rampant.

In the UK. They still had them UP on the site but Scan.co.uk did the actual sale. I bought the 3070 and 3060 ti. 

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Looks like they are back online

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC