Wireless headset problems on windows 10 | anyone else?

Hiya, I have a pair of WH100XM3 Headphones, I use them for everyday usages, I use it to game, take it out and about and all that crap. For people who don't know, with wireless headphones, if you want to use your microphone on the headset, you need to use the "hands free" in your audio settings, with that you sacrifice audio quality and stereo sound, Ok, But i don't use my headsets mic, but I have problems, along with my brother with the same headset. So, to use stereo, every program needs to be set to your stereo headset to work, if it is set to handree free, no audio will work. But all my programs are set to stereo, in windows and the programs, and sometimes, it doesn't work, of course headphones are charged and so on. To fix this, I either unplug my dedicated mic (idk why the f*ck that works to fix it) and sometimes I disconnect my headset and reconnect it, both are short term fixes and sometimes don't work, either one of these really shouldn't help lol. In sea of thieves, I set the program to stereo and my mic, but still cancels out al audio when I am playing, So i have to change all my audio settings when I play, even when like I said window's per program audio settings are set correctly, Id like to know peoples opinions and ideas from any person familiar with wireless audio or who share this problem.

I have WH100XM3 Headphones

Hyperx Quadcast Mic

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv