Having a weird issue with ALL streaming software in Windows 10

fatmatrow

So I will describe my issue as best I can, then what I have done to try and fix it.

So this problem happens with OBS studio, SLOBS, xSplit, and others: anywhere between 20-50 minutes into a stream, recording, or just having OBS open but not doing anything, I get a stutter in the preview window that stays just in the preview for a few minutes, then if I'm streaming or recording, will translate into that. It can last for 4-5 minutes or until I restart the program. It happens with every capture method to include capture cards and NDI. 

I first noticed the stutter in October on Computer A (Ryzen 1700x, MSI b350m Bazooka, 1070 FE, 16gb ram), ignored it at first, then in november after watching some replays, I saw it was more serious than I had thought.I started making sure everything was updated (windows, driver bios, etc) When that didn't work I fresh installed Windows and set everything back up. When that didn't work I started replacing things to try to suss out the issue. Starting at the end of Nov, I replaced the power supply (hx750). Then the ram (4x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX cl16 3200mhz). Then the MOBO (asus x570 tuf gaming plus wifi) and CPU (3700x). Then the gpu (RTX 3060 TI). Then the drives (Samsung 970 evo plus nvme)

The issue persisted thru all of this. I've done multiple fresh installs of windows, driver updating etc, I've tried older versions of windows and obs. I've done thermal testing, network testing, tested the power in my house, memtests, stress tests, latency tests, wdm and dxgi tests, submitting findings to OBS devs, everything. I now have 2 whole computers, which share no parts in common, which present the same issue. The only thing they share is Windows 10.

It doesn't matter what kind of game it is, or even if a game is running (you'll see on my test page where i did frame time example tests)

I have 200 plus hours into this issue now. I just want to stream. I'm not knowledgeable enough with windows to go much further, I don't understand the wdm and dxgi systems, and I'm at the end of my rope. I feel I've mostly ruled out hardware issues, so we're looking at something else. I have included below a list of some of the preliminary stuff I did as of about 2 weeks ago, but I continue to test things daily. I've made no progress and I'm going crazy. I need a genius to fix this one

Please do not suggest things such as: Run as admin, is game mode on? etc. I've done these to death

Also, 2 pc streams dont work because OBS bugs out on both of them so I'm really up the creek without a paddle on 2 computers that should barely sweat doing this stuff.

To see examples of the stutter, there are clips On my Test Page

Erg-udLW8AAEnKS.png

There has to be a wizard among you that can solve this