Looking for a good 3440x1440p display around 350 euro

Minibeau

Hey, currently i have a triple monitor setup, but one of the screens is really bad(an old 753p tv), so i am thinking of buying a new ultrawide display. My main display i currently is is an LG29UM69G, which is 2560x1080p, 75Hz and has freesync. I have 3060ti(yes, i was one of the lucky few who actually has one of the magical 30 series) and i use my PC for a mix of productivity(programming for work and school) and gaming. I only use 1 display for gaming, which will be the new 3440x1440p display. I also have a monitor stand, so the stand doesn't matter to me at all.
Here are the requirements that i at least want in the display:

• 3440x1440
  • 75Hz or higher refresh rate
  • Freesync or Gsync
  • Around 350 Euro, with a max of around 400
  • maximum of 83cm wide, so it fits with the other monitors on my monitor stand
  • Good enough colors to play video games with, I don't do any color accurate work
  • monitor needs to be black

Here are things that i would like it to have, but aren't dealbreakers if the display doesn't have them:

• Curved display
  • Really small bezels
  • Nipple style interface controller like the LG monitor i currently have
  • HDR(I know this isn't gonna happen)

UPDATE:
I found a screen that i might want. It is a bit more than my initial budget.
The one i found is the Xiaomi BHR4269GL, which as far as i can tell checks all the boxes of my must and a part of the should requirements. If anyone has ever used this monitor or heard anything about it on why i should or shouldn't buy, let me know