Using multiple peripherals(mouse and keyboard), as well as headphones with bluethooth

maxderc00l

Hello sorry to bother you guys with this question. Is it possible to connect a bluethooth mouse and a bt keyboard as well as a bt headset at the same time without having problems(unstable connection, bad audio quality).

I'm asking this because my birthday is near and I want to make a setup upgrade, because I completely rearanged my room and got a new desk. For the hardware I'm currently using is a OEM Lenovo mouse and keyboard(that was included with a diffrent pc). As a upgrade I want to go full wireless. The keyboard is going to be handwired, therefore I can't use any proprietary dongles. The custom handwired isn't a luxus choice but rather a necessity due to my requirements.(I want PBT keycaps, Iso (DE) layout, bluethooth and clicky, but not 60 percent). Currently the plan is to handwire it and use blank keycaps. This would run me about 120-130€. There just aren't cheaper alternatives, plus I have about 40 Extra Keys for other projects(macropad or ultra cool retro controller for emulation). The case is 3d printed which also gives me the option to somewhat inexpensivly completly change the feel of my keyboard(spilt/ ergo/ ortholinear).

The planned setup: Asus bt 400(bt 4.0 and already bought) bt keyboard without doungle and mouse also bt also no doungle