RAID enclosure crashing from RGB software

CrowTheRobot

I asked about this previously in the NAS/Server forum, but that was likely the wrong place and there's more info now.

My current system:

ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Ryzen 7 3700X

Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super 6 GB (Triple fan) (formerly ASRock Phantom Gaming RX 5500 XT)

16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 (2x8)

WD Black 500 GB Nvme + 500 GB laptop HDD

Corsair 450W PSU

QNAP TR-002 RAID Enclosure with 2x WD Red 4TB

Windows 10 64-Bit

(Yes, the CPU and GPU aren't the best match, but the 3700X was basically my only option at the time after my previous 3600X had to be binned)

So for a while I had a Fractal Design Meshify-C with a solid panel, so I mostly ignored the ASRock Polychrome RGB software except to shut off the MB lights a few months back.  Then I ended up moving my rig to a Corsair 220T Airflow and ended up embracing RGB lighting more.  iCue has never given me issues when controlling the case fans and my Corsair keyboard, but recently I reopened Polychrome for the first time since setting up my enclosure to restart the MB RGB and change what was on my old ASRock card at the time.  When I did, my enclosure seemed to reboot itself twice while Polychrome was scanning for RGB controllers, and after having to reboot my computer and having my MB and GPU seemingly lose their RGB settings, it did the same thing when I reopened Polychrome again.  I set things as I wanted, and haven't touched that software since.

Since then, though, I got my hands on the 1660 Super, and downloaded Gigabyte's software so that the color of the Gigabyte logo could match the rest of my setup, and again the enclosure rebooted itself twice in quick succession.  I was hoping someone could explain why this seems to keep happening with everything but iCue, because while I don't change my RGB that often, I'd rather not have to eject my enclosure every time I want to make a change to avoid possibly killing my array. (It was hard enough to convince my wife the first time of the value, but trying to explain even one more hard drive, or maybe two, doesn't sound like a fun evening)

Current Personal Rig

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X w/ Corsair H60 AIO   MB: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 (2x16)  GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming  PSU: EVGA 750GQ Semi-Modular  Storage: 500 GB WD Black M.2 NVMe + 1 TB 2.5" SSD  WiFi: TP-Link Archer TX3000E  Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mini  Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired  Monitor: Gigabyte G27FC 27"