what's your favorite album?

Ashley MLP Fangirl
2 minutes ago, Ashley xD said:

good one, i have that on vinyl lol

yeah well im digital only lol

jokes aside almost all of the album is great but i like smooth criminal the most

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

This kind of changes as I feel like different bands and albums hit me differently.

Currently, Trivium - The Sin And The Sentince.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Too many to count.

Reason: my grandpa so many CDs that he has to have 8 4x2 drawers to fit them all.

elephants

16 minutes ago, Neumann_Joe said:

Green Day - American Idiot

One of albums I can listen to all the way through and not skip any songs.

dookie> american idiot, change my mind.
I love american idiot too, don't get me wrong, and it comes in second for me. but burnout, longview, F.O.D, are just all so gooood

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Is This It - by The Strokes has been in my weekly rotation for well over 10 years

Julian casablancas GIF.gif

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

If I had to choose only one album to listen to forever, it would be a toss between the 'Black Album' or '...And Justice for All' ( ... that's Metallica you uncultured swine)

Black album gets so much hate but its honesly awesome. 'Holier then thou' is my favorite Metallica song

13 minutes ago, mysacrificee said:

Black album gets so much hate but its honesly awesome. 'Holier then thou' is my favorite Metallica song

For me it's really nostalgic, I was a teen when Metallica's Black Album and Nirvana's Nevermind were released (I remember both albums releasing weeks apart from each other). I got both, on cassettes, and I totally remember listening to these with my yellow Sony Walkman, going and coming back from school on my bike ! 😄

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon is probably my favorite, though Wish You were Here is a close second and probably has more air time.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

8 minutes ago, atxcyclist said:

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon is probably my favorite, though Wish You were Here is a close second and probably has more air time.

god I love wish you were here, I haven't listened to it forever. opening up spotify right now lmao. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I can't pick only a single one soooo...

Off the top of my head, under pressure (logic) is great. Probably my favorite. Eminem's infinite, sslp, Eminem show, recovery, revival and mtbmb are all great. Special mention for mmlp. That's perhaps one of the greatest albums of all time. Ready to die (biggie) is also amazing. All of MF DOOM'S albums are great. Oh and blueprint 2.1 (jayz) and illmatic (Nas) are also classics. I know it's a lot, but they're all good in their own ways

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

6 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

god I love wish you were here, I haven't listened to it forever. opening up spotify right now lmao. 

I was doing a little maintenance on my car the other day and found it in my CD binder, and it immediately went into the stereo in my garage.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Tool - 10,000 days. 

It has no weaknesses. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

motorhead - overkill

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Probably any album from RHCP - but I do admit that last 3 i love the most overall

Today it's BTBAM - The Silent Circus (2020 remastered)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark.

The best black metal album ever made. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark.

The best black metal album ever made. 

It's a damn good album and really iconic (I mean when it was released there basically was NOTHING that sounded like it). 

But for me this varies from time to time, if you look at my most current listens you would think it is Blizzard Beast by Immortal. But I'm currently just on a binge on that album because of the weather 🙂 

Otherwise for me right now the real answer is probably a toss up between Ophthalamia - Via Dolorosa or Vinterland - Welcome to my Last Chapter.