ryzen 5 3600 build (need opinions about system stability and compatibility)

Budget (including currency): around 800 US$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: e-sports titles, programming/ coding/ light 3d modeling 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): thinking about a ryzen 5 3600 (200$), 16gb DDR4 3200mhz (100-150$), 500W 80+ bronze PSU, gt 710 (i am aware that it is a bottleneck but i need a gpu to have an image output, gonna opt for a gtx 1650 super when i save enough money for it

note that prices are higher than usual due to morocco taxes being insanely high, around 40%.

5 minutes ago, NoscibleDart212 said:

Budget (including currency): around 800 US$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: e-sports titles, programming/ coding/ light 3d modeling 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): thinking about a ryzen 5 3600 (200$), 16gb DDR4 3200mhz (100-150$), 500W 80+ bronze PSU, gt 710 (i am aware that it is a bottleneck but i need a gpu to have an image output, gonna opt for a gtx 1650 super when i save enough money for it

note that prices are higher than usual due to morocco taxes being insanely high, around 40%.

i would just wait. GPUS aren't (and wont) be in stock for couple months

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Also, that ram is insanely expensive. Even for a 40% markup. I got my 16 gb set of ddr4 3200 for like $60. 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

34 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

Also, that ram is insanely expensive. Even for a 40% markup. I got my 16 gb set of ddr4 3200 for like $60. 

morroco must have some damn ram tax is so overexpensive

2 hours ago, ComputerBuilder said:

morroco must have some damn ram tax is so overexpensive

yeah sadly :((

2 hours ago, MartinKweh said:

ikr man, a nzxt h520 is like 240$ here