I am having some trouble deleting some Malware

Grungble

So I didn't check how credible a website for some shaders in Minecraft and accidentally, ended up getting some malware on my computer I deleted most of it but there are two programs that are still there and I need help deleting them because one has put internet explorer on my pc (Mcaffe browser advisor I also know that this is not malware but I don't want it on my computer and I need help deleting it), the next thing that's on my pc is more trivial in task manager I've gone to it's file location and tried to delete it  but it said I need to have administrative permission to delete it, despite when I open the control panel and find my profile I am the admin have any ideas? (btw Santivirus client and in task manager it says S_A_Client.

I'm new to Photography but enjoy it. I also run a Pentax *ist-DL mainly with a 18-55mm lens. I also have a 50-200 mm Pentax lens, and a Pentax 50 lens that is all it says.

Revo and malwarebytes would probably do the trick. Adwcleaner will probably get rid of ie and macaffee carp too.

So I'd say Malwarebytes -> Adwcleaner -> Revo to remove the programs fully and forcibly if needed -> malwarebytes again

6 minutes ago, Grungble said:

So I didn't check how credible a website for some shaders in Minecraft and accidentally, ended up getting some malware on my computer I deleted most of it but there are two programs that are still there and I need help deleting them because one has put internet explorer on my pc (Mcaffe browser advisor I also know that this is not malware but I don't want it on my computer and I need help deleting it), the next thing that's on my pc is more trivial in task manager I've gone to it's file location and tried to delete it  but it said I need to have administrative permission to delete it, despite when I open the control panel and find my profile I am the admin have any ideas? (btw Santivirus client and in task manager it says S_A_Client.

Boot your PC from a Linux live USB and delete anything you want from there.

1 hour ago, Grungble said:

I realized that I could forcibly remove everything but I did have to reboot my pc a few times

I'm new to Photography but enjoy it. I also run a Pentax *ist-DL mainly with a 18-55mm lens. I also have a 50-200 mm Pentax lens, and a Pentax 50 lens that is all it says.