Air Cooling advice - Price - Lian Li O11 PC Case vs NZXT H510 Elite Black

JimJailor

Hello people! I want to buy a pc case for my AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, i want good temperatures (no overclocking yet)

I'm between Lian Li O11 PC Case and NZXT H510 Elite Black. My question is this, the Lian costs 130 euros and the NZXT 170euros. But the Lian has no fans included. My question is this, will i exceed the budget of 200 euros if I include Lian's fans in it? Is Lian still profitable financially with the extra fans?
What fans should i buy to cool down the Ryzen 9 3900x well and be budget friendly (not to exceed 200 euros total FANS +CASE) (do I need any extra cables?), is the NTX included fans (2 Aer RGB 2 fans) good for Ryzen 9 3900x or do you have to buy other, better fans? Inside the box there will be a geforce1060 graphics card (rtx3080 will be purchased later) and 3 ssd.

This pc is for gaming and photoshop. I really need your advice because i am completely clueless! Thanks!

5 minutes ago, JimJailor said:

Hello people! I want to buy a pc case for my AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, i want good temperatures (no overclocking yet)

I'm between Lian Li O11 PC Case and NZXT H510 Elite Black. My question is this, the Lian costs 130 euros and the NZXT 170euros. But the Lian has no fans included. My question is this, will i exceed the budget of 200 euros if I include Lian's fans in it? Is Lian still profitable financially with the extra fans?
What fans should i buy to cool down the Ryzen 9 3900x well and be budget friendly (not to exceed 200 euros total FANS +CASE) (do I need any extra cables?), is the NTX included fans (2 Aer RGB 2 fans) good for Ryzen 9 3900x or do you have to buy other, better fans? Inside the box there will be a geforce1060 graphics card (rtx3080 will be purchased later) and 3 ssd.

This pc is for gaming and photoshop. I really need your advice because i am completely clueless! Thanks!

If your air cooling don’t go with either. Go with a case with better airflow (Meshify C, P400D, 4000D, etc)

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

you cant fit an especially large cooler in the O-11, id look elsewhere for a good case for air cooling

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you cant fit an especially large cooler in the O-11, id look elsewhere for a good case for air cooling

A friend of mine said that if i buy 2 X 120mm or 140 fans for the O-11 i will be okay for my ryzen 9 3900X. 

Okay so you suggest me to buy another pc case like

Corsair Case 4000D Midi Tower

Meshify C Tempered Glass

or Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered

Can these fit an RTX 3080? What about cable management in these cases? 

Just now, JimJailor said:

A friend of mine said that if i buy 2 X 120mm or 140 fans for the O-11 i will be okay for my ryzen 9 3900X. 

Okay so you suggest me to buy another pc case like

Corsair Case 4000D Midi Tower

Meshify C Tempered Glass

or Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered

Can these fit an RTX 3080? What about cable management, does O-11 better cable management?

The problem is that you are very limited in CPU cooler height, not how many fans you can cram in it. The O11 does have very very good cable management, i really enjoyed building in it. You have a lot of space behind the motherboard in the second compartment. As for the 3080 that entirely depends on how much of a wideboi it is, you would have to check the card width and compare it to what the O11 can fit

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

28 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

The problem is that you are very limited in CPU cooler height, not how many fans you can cram in it. The O11 does have very very good cable management, i really enjoyed building in it. You have a lot of space behind the motherboard in the second compartment. As for the 3080 that entirely depends on how much of a wideboi it is, you would have to check the card width and compare it to what the O11 can fit

Ah sorry, now i get it, this pc case if best for watercooling that's why there is so little space for cpu cooler. 

Thanks for letting me know! I can see in this video that AMD CPU cooler (the one that comes togehter with the Ryzen 9 3900x) fits perfectly (there is also space in case you want to upgrade in a bigger Cooler later-how much more space i don't know, i wish someone can tell me i couldn't find anything online)