My monitor is blank..

Go to solution Solved by Digideath,

Well its def not the monitor then. It's a problem with the pc itself. Somethings not right with it and it doesnt like it.

Make sure the cpu power connector, the 24 pin connector and the gfx card power connector are def in place properly. Also re seat the gfx card. Make sure the fans on it are def coming on.

Also clear the cmos. Remove the battery for a while. Reset the bios

And if none of that works the next step is to try and rule out gpu and ram. 

The gpu is awkward. You need another gpu or access to another system to run tests.

The ram is simple. Pull out the ram. Put one stick in slot a2 and try it out.

Hey there. My samsung 75hz 24 inch monitor is just blank.. it used to work fine it's about 4 months old. So long story short, I just bought a cpu cooler and installed it on my computer and then when I turned back my computer, my monitor won't show anything like it used to. I tried using different HDMI cables and restarting computer etc. It still shows blank screen.. please help me out I ain't rich to get a new monitor.

Are you getting any feedback from the monitor at all? Does it say no signal or does it come on at any point then go off again?

What's your system specs? Cpu, motherboard, gpu etc

1 minute ago, Digideath said:

Are you getting any feedback from the monitor at all? Does it say no signal or does it come on at any point then go off again?

What's your system specs? Cpu, motherboard, you etc

There is no problem with my monitor it's new and it shows up settings when I use joystick behind the monitor it's good , it shows "No signal" I also tried to change the source to Vga and Hdmi it shows the same. I didn't try VGA cable since my graphics card ( Gtx 1650 super ) won't have that port. So I my mother board is small (mAtx) so I had to unplug the wires And I took it out so I can put in the cpu cooler without any problem. And I also know which wire goes where. And as soon as I plugged in everything and got my pc on.. my monitor won't show up motherboard company like it used to..

10 minutes ago, Digideath said:

What's your system specs? Cpu, motherboard, gpu etc

My pc specs - 

Monitor - Samsung 24 Inch FHD Monitor with Bezel-Less Design, AMD Freesync and 75hz Refresh Rate

Motherboard - Biostar B365mhc

ram - 16gb ddr4

GPU - 1650 Super

Cpu - i5-9400f

cpu cooler - cooler master hyper t20

PSU - Antec 450w

Ps. I can't buy a new psu.. or monitor ...

Well its def not the monitor then. It's a problem with the pc itself. Somethings not right with it and it doesnt like it.

Make sure the cpu power connector, the 24 pin connector and the gfx card power connector are def in place properly. Also re seat the gfx card. Make sure the fans on it are def coming on.

Also clear the cmos. Remove the battery for a while. Reset the bios

And if none of that works the next step is to try and rule out gpu and ram. 

The gpu is awkward. You need another gpu or access to another system to run tests.

The ram is simple. Pull out the ram. Put one stick in slot a2 and try it out.