Minecraft RTX looks bad with RTX 2060?

suha04

Hello guys!

This is more of a curiosity than a problem, so I need an answer to this please.

I made two pictures of 2 different texture packs, one is the Founders edition that Nvidia posted, the other is the Dedicated "Neon District" texture pack.

Even that the Neon one takes more FPS, both of them looks very bad. the Founders one makes everything in the back look "shiny", and a little blurry, while the dedicated looks very gross, It's pixelated, and when I move, the whole image blurs.

Is there a solve for this? Did any of you found this problem too/Found a way better constructed texture pack? I know Minecraft ain't the best game to use with RTX, but I'm curious why is It so bad with a 2060.

unknown.pngunknown.png

How does it look without a texture pack?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

It is a known thing that most of the RTX texture packs are a little shiny to really show off the features of RTX. Maybe have a look at NerdCubed on Youtube as he is doing an RTX series at the moment and the texture pack he uses is not as shiny as most RTX texture packs. Also the 2060 is not a high powered RT card and Minecraft RTX is known for beng a power hog so I wouldn't ever expect to get massive framerates in Minecraft RTX with a 2060.

PC Specs

Ryzen 9 3900X

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

4x 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz CL16

Asus GTX 760 Striker Platinum (RTX 3090 on the way once stock issues resolve)

WD Black SN750 1TB

WD Black SN850 2TB

2x WD Black 10TB HDD

Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU

Lian Li O11 Dynamic

6x Corsair ML120 Pro RGB Case Fans

2 hours ago, Dudepeter2 said:

It is a known thing that most of the RTX texture packs are a little shiny to really show off the features of RTX. Maybe have a look at NerdCubed on Youtube as he is doing an RTX series at the moment and the texture pack he uses is not as shiny as most RTX texture packs. Also the 2060 is not a high powered RT card and Minecraft RTX is known for beng a power hog so I wouldn't ever expect to get massive framerates in Minecraft RTX with a 2060.

So I checked It, tried it and I don't know. Maybe this is just a too early state of the Minecraft RTX. It doesn't look as good as I hoped it would, or It's just not for me. Thanks for the tip though.  

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv