American megatrends screen?

Kanna

Hello everyone so I’m a geek and I’m wondering if the american megatrends screen is a bad thing and if it is not can you have that on bootup instead of the manufacturer art?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

american megatrends is generally what comes up if the motherboard's manufactures logo doesnt come up, you can turn off the logo in the bios but i think it may just skip the screen instead of turning off the logo (but i might be wrong)

Why would it be a bad thing?

I've heard of mobos where the user can change the boot image, but i don't remember which ones they were.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Why would it be a bad thing?

I've heard of mobos that can change the boot image, but i don't remember which ones they were.

Well idk read some older thread or something saying something is wrong with bios if it comes up, the motherboard I will have is gigabyte aorus x570 elite

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Well idk read some older thread or something saying something is wrong with bios

yeah it can come up if there is something wrong with the hard drive or something, but its not something that happens often if ever

20 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

yeah it can come up if there is something wrong with the hard drive or something, but its not something that happens often if ever

Would it be possible to make it come up without having a problem?

Reminder⚠️

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Would it be possible to make it come up without having a problem?

i mean, you could get a american megatrends bios (lol)?

either that or maybe modify a bios off of the gigagye website, like just replace the logo using winrar or something.. 

i think asus has a tool that you can use to replace the splash screen, but idk about gigabyte, roam through the bios and the gigabyte tools and apps and hope for the best?

6 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

i mean, you could get a american megatrends bios (lol)?

either that or maybe modify a bios off of the gigagye website, like just replace the logo using winrar or something.. 

i think asus has a tool that you can use to replace the splash screen, but idk about gigabyte, roam through the bios and the gigabyte tools and apps and hope for the best?

Isn’t the BIOS american megatrends but modified

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Isn’t the BIOS american megatrends but modified

tbh i dont have the slightest clue, you would probably know better than me

1 minute ago, GoodEnough said:

tbh i dont have the slightest clue, you would probably know better than me

Because the motherboard I have now something from ASUS says in BIOS the version is american megatrends 

Reminder⚠️

Because the motherboard I have now something from ASUS says in BIOS the version is american megatrends 

i got my lazy ass to install cpu z, but it seems you were right i had no idea, the more you know 

1 minute ago, GoodEnough said:

i got my lazy ass to install cpu z, but it seems you were right i had no idea, the more you know 

So it should in theory be possible to enable that splash screen

Reminder⚠️

So it should in theory be possible to enable that splash screen

just came across this: https://eternallybored.org/logo/bios/

and it does say most modern motherboards do have a tool.. i would be hard pressed to believe an x570 wouldnt have a tool like that..