Ryzen 5 3600 Gigabyte A520 AORUS Elite No video

tmayes0287
Go to solution Solved by FavoringWinter,

do you have a gpu in the system? If you do not, than that is why as the ryzen 3600 does not have integrated graphics.

I am building a computer for my sister:

Ryzen 5 3600

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Silicon Power 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 TLC SSD

EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Gigabyte A520 AORUS Elite

This is all I have plugged up and I am not able to get any video. All parts are new and I have tried it in an old b450 motherboard and i experienced the same issue. The fans spin up and the led on the nvme ssd blinks but I have not been able to get any video. I am only using the hdmi port on the motherboard. The EZ debug LED on the old MSI B450 A-Pro is solid white on boot. I have updated both bios on each  motherboard to the lastest version offered on each respective company's website. I have tried booting with one RAM stick and still no video.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:24 AM, Hackerman25 said:

do you have a gpu in the system? If you do not, than that is why as the ryzen 3600 does not have integrated graphics.

Nope I didn't have a GPU installed once I installed a GPU worked like a charm. Now I understand integrated graphics. Thanks for the help.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:15 AM, tmayes0287 said:

I am building a computer for my sister:

Ryzen 5 3600

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Silicon Power 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 TLC SSD

EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Gigabyte A520 AORUS Elite

This is all I have plugged up and I am not able to get any video. All parts are new and I have tried it in an old b450 motherboard and i experienced the same issue. The fans spin up and the led on the nvme ssd blinks but I have not been able to get any video. I am only using the hdmi port on the motherboard. The EZ debug LED on the old MSI B450 A-Pro is solid white on boot. I have updated both bios on each  motherboard to the lastest version offered on each respective company's website. I have tried booting with one RAM stick and still no video.