X570 Arous Elite Gigabyte wont turn on

Hello everyone. i recently saved up for a new gaming PC and finally after 2 months of waiting i was able to order my ryzen 5800x and soon a RTX 3080
I decided, since the CPU will arrive early next week, to assemble the rest of the parts I already had such as:
Gigabyte 850W Gold rated PSU
Gigabyte Arous elite X570 
Crucial ballistix 2x16 3200 mhz CL 16
256gb Nvme boot
2 TB ssd storage

Put on the brackets for the Noctua NH-U12A, put in A1 and B1 my RAM
and put it all In my Phanteks Entoo pro 2

Alongside some basic cable management and daisy chaining my 3x 140mm front Noctua fans

attaching the front panel connectors like LED, Power, Reset button, USB A & C, HD Audio ect 

Route my two Sata 3 cables so i can later put my SSD and HDD (i like storing movies)
and route my GPU cable for when it comes
My issue starts here.

I plug in the Power supply to the power socket and go from O to -

However, then my motherboard just flashes and does noting and i really wanted to Q-flash the new F32 Bios so when i get my CPU install it alongside the heatsking and install my fresh windows 10 enterprise ( I only have 1 USB flash)

After some digging on Toms hardware and reddit some people are saying I have the front panel connecters mixed up others are saying i need a CPU installed into the CPU socket to be able to Q-flash

So here is the 1,000,000 $ question

Do i really need to have my CPU installed on the motherboard for me to be able to Q-flash or is my motherboard DOA?

I have attached pictures of my build so you kind folks can have a visual look at what i am talking about.

Kind regards,

Makaroni

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-26 at 4.07.06 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-26 at 4.07.06 PM.jpeg

You do need your cpu and gpu installed to even get a post off this system because of no integrated graphics you're probably fine but you'll probably have a hard time installing your cooler when you get your cpu though (because of motherboard laready installed). The flashing is just your board most likely throwing an error code because you don't have a cpu installed when you get your stuff try again and it should work if all else is correct and functioning properly.

15 minutes ago, pizza69 said:

You do need your cpu and gpu installed to even get a post off this system because of no integrated graphics you're probably fine but you'll probably have a hard time installing your cooler when you get your cpu though (because of motherboard laready installed). The flashing is just your board most likely throwing an error code because you don't have a cpu installed when you get your stuff try again and it should work if all else is correct and functioning properly.

Thanks for the answer. yeah i`ll get the CPU but the GPU is not due untill mid feb so i`ll take my old MSI 1050ti OC and slap it in there to get everything ready for when the GPU arrives