Asus X99 Pro stuck on code 00

So i have a motherboard Asus X99 Pro (got it from a seller on a local ad site with a CPU, mostly bought it for the CPU but wanted to see if i can fix it aswell). It powers on to a Qcode 00 and stays there. The CPU doesn't get warm, chipset doesn't get warm. I tried to use the BIOS flashback feature but it doesn't work, flashes for 5s then goes to a solid light. Tried different USBs and bios files, but nothing (used the asus bios renamer/name for the file is X99P). I then removed the BIOS chip and put it into my programmer and checked if it's even alive. It was and the BIOS was on there, so i saved it and reflashed it with that bios, but no luck.

Tried to find a dump of a bios for that board, but no luck, the only ones i can find are the scammy paid ones. I tried to use the UEFI Tool to check the ASUS .cap bios, but i'm not 100% sure what i need to check and replace to then flash it on properly.

Any ideas on what else i could check? Because the 00 code is not used and afaik usually means bad BIOS or bad chipset.

Or if anyone has a bios dump for this board, would be appreciated.