PLEASE HELP: Frametime spikes and stutters.

Please help. This is my first PC, and since I built it on Christmas (25th December), I’ve had nonstop issues, and it’s very discouraging :(. Even in the games that are extremely easy to run (Minecraft and Overwatch), and my PC should handle absolutely fine, I get massive frametime spikes, that come with noticeable stutters,  and sometimes cause the game to freeze for over a second. I reinstalled windows thinking it would fix the issue, but it didn’t. Now my COD warzone, that used to run fine, will crash whenever I try to change the resolution from 720p to 1080p. I don’t know what is wrong, but it is really exhausting to try to troubleshoot without having PC parts that you can swap out to check for faulty ones. Please help :(. Temps don’t seem to be concerning, so I doubt it has to do with thermal throttling.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/183B5N4eOqK-9IRRTfrJFD9itn2XW0hje/view?usp=sharing

Minecraft is even worse, with a very unstable time graph, and constant spikes, with very stuttery gameplay. My PC should be able to handle these easier games just fine, but I don’t know why it doesn’t. 

Specs: 

Gigabyte GTX 1650 OC 

Ryzen 5 2600x

Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200Mhz.

Tomahawk b450 MAX 

Seagate Barracuda 2tb 7200RPM HDD

Corsair CV650 

Windows 10 x64 

MSI Forge 100r

PS. As far as I know, my GPU drivers are up to date.