Need help finding RAIDMAX ENZO case

Kyle Sylvester
Go to solution Solved by Lonely_Demon,

Hi, I have a Raidmax Enzo case.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Where are you located? Looks like it's all sold out from Newegg US so I'm looking for stock at smaller stores.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

Why not just get a new, better case?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 hours ago, Middcore said:

Why not just get a new, better case?

I’ve had newer cases but I’ve always liked this one

8 hours ago, bellabichon said:

Where are you located? Looks like it's all sold out from Newegg US so I'm looking for stock at smaller stores.

Arkansas fort smith Northwest Arkansas area at this point I don’t care if it is secondhand I just really liked that case they made another one called the dirt tooth but it has A different front 

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

And as a reminder that you can't buy or sell anything here. Not outside of specified section and its rules.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

34 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

And as a reminder that you can't buy or sell anything here. Not outside of specified section and its rules.

Not buying anything from here or selling seeing if somebody can help me find a link to one for sale

14 minutes ago, Kyle Sylvester said:

Not buying anything from here or selling seeing if somebody can help me find a link to one for sale

Just making sure. Your wording was bit vague, and we've had multiple new members recently asking to buy stuff that might not be easily available.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Just making sure. Your wording was bit vague, and we've had multiple new members recently asking to buy stuff that might not be easily available.

I’ll change the wording sorry about that 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...