Pc can't run games well / In need of help

TheslimerJFKAk

OK My Current build:

GPU: XFX RX 5600 XT 6GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 3000 MT/s 

MB: MSI Mirco-ATX Motherboard B450 Bazooka

PSU: 750 GQ 80+ (Gold) 

I used to have a Rx 570 8GB until I upgraded my GPU to what I have now (RX 5600 XT 6GB) and so I'm trying to play some COD (Cold war AND Warzone) and I THOUGHT it might fix the problem but it keeps lagging. Like extremely even if I put everything on low 😕, For Warzone it says Latency is high and Packet loss is up in the hundreds (or maybe they are flipped can't remember) And for Cold War idk, it just likes to lag even tho I had to put my settings to low. But the thing is that every other game runs well like R6, Valorant, and etc. So do I need to upgrade more of my parts? Bottleneck? Please send help and thank you ❤️😞 

First I would try to use DDU just in case it's an issue with your GPU drivers and install the latest stable drivers from AMD's website

If it doesn't work, try to clean install Windows 10 and install all the latest drivers just to make sure you're not dealing with somekind of software issue. 

Also are you on Wi-Fi or you're using an ethernet cable? 

3 minutes ago, Viper9 said:

First I would try to use DDU just in case it's an issue with your GPU drivers and install the latest stable drivers from AMD's website

If it doesn't work, try to clean install Windows and install all the latest drivers just to make sure you're not dealing with somekind of software issue. 

Also are you on Wi-Fi or you're using an ethernet cable? 

Hmm Well Imma try those but I'm using a ethernet cable 

23 minutes ago, TheslimerJFKAk said:

For Warzone it says Latency is high and Packet loss is up in the hundreds

This is a networking issue, are you on WI-FI? Do you have generally bad internet?

Run the quality test here: Broadband Line Quality Test - Check your internet connection! Test for packet loss, network latency and jitter with our free and simple tool (freeola.com)

If you get high ping or any packet loss call your ISP and tell them you've tested your connection and that you have packet loss/high latency.

7 minutes ago, Rugg said:

This is a networking issue, are you on WI-FI? Do you have generally bad internet?

No I'm using a Ethernet Cable, also no I don't have bad Wifi 😕 My Internet speed is 

Mbps download

Mbps upload   

Just now, TheslimerJFKAk said:

No I'm using a Ethernet Cable, also no I don't have bad Wifi 😕 My Internet speed is 

Mbps download

Mbps upload   

If you just try pinging something in command prompt, like google or the game server, do you get lost packets?

1 minute ago, Rugg said:

If you just try pinging something in command prompt, like google or the game server, do you get lost packets?

I'm sorry what? But yes I do get Packet loss 😕 I took the test the other guy told me to take and uh... the test failed. Like legit 100% like wow, how, and why

22 hours ago, TheslimerJFKAk said:

I'm sorry what? But yes I do get Packet loss 😕 I took the test the other guy told me to take and uh... the test failed. Like legit 100% like wow, how, and why

Did you install the latest LAN drivers from MSI's website? 

You could also try another ethernet cable just to make sure. 

22 hours ago, TheslimerJFKAk said:

I don't trust that website. I got 100% packet loss too and I don't get any packet loss when pinging 8.8.8.8 on cmdprompt