RTX 3080 ROG STRIX OC vs AORUS Master

Pitrus

As the title mentions, I'm considering either a Strix or the Aorus Master (most likely te reviewed version with 3x8pin). There are high chances I will get both orders at the same time so I might be able to compare them side by side. So I got 2 questions. Does anyone have personal experience with either of these cards and could share them? Which benchmarks and tests to run to best test which of these two is a better performer?

1 minute ago, Pitrus said:

As the title mentions, I'm considering either a Strix or the Aorus Master (most likely te reviewed version with 3x8pin). There are high chances I will get both orders at the same time so I might be able to compare them side by side. So I got 2 questions. Does anyone have personal experience with either of these cards and could share them? Which benchmarks and tests to run to best test which of these two is a better performer?

The will perform the same if the clocks are the same. Differences will be in the cooler design and maybe in synthetic benchmarks but that does not translate to games. Maybe 1 fps in difference if even. If one of the card is higher clocked, that one will peform better.