Coolling help

ok so my stock coller that came with my ryzan 7 doesnot work (if pepole could help with that that would be fantastic. but with the cooler i have now i am getting like high 40s to 50s and even up in the 60s with just like enterent explorer open my room temp is curently 67 deggres farhenitt all other temps are cenagrade. it was working fine erlyer and ive done some gaming on it but am scared to can pepole help espelly with troupble shotting tips for the wrath cooler, i curently have a coller master cooler that was used to cool a ryzan 3 the tempurtures are also always changeing like every seconed and it is very annyoing as i want to be able to play games on this system  that did end up costing a good amount of money

8 minutes ago, wtone22 said:

ok so my stock coller that came with my ryzan 7 doesnot work (if pepole could help with that that would be fantastic. but with the cooler i have now i am getting like high 40s to 50s and even up in the 60s with just like enterent explorer open my room temp is curently 67 deggres farhenitt all other temps are cenagrade. it was working fine erlyer and ive done some gaming on it but am scared to can pepole help espelly with troupble shotting tips for the wrath cooler, i curently have a coller master cooler that was used to cool a ryzan 3 the tempurtures are also always changeing like every seconed and it is very annyoing as i want to be able to play games on this system  that did end up costing a good amount of money

The stock cooler should be powerful enough to keep the system cool. Your temps are fine for a cooler that size. As long as you can keep the cpu temperature below 90 you should not have a problem. First thing I would check is if the case has enough fans pulling air in and enough pushing hot air out. 

Just now, Applefreak said:

The stock cooler should be powerful enough to keep the system cool. Your temps are fine for a cooler that size. As long as you can keep the cpu temperature below 90 you should not have a problem. First thing I would check is if the case has enough fans pulling air in and enough pushing hot air out. 

its the stock cooler that does not work i currently have a difert older cooler on it

Just now, wtone22 said:

its the stock cooler that does not work i currently have a difert older cooler on it

In what way does it not work, is the fan not spinning?

Just now, Applefreak said:

In what way does it not work, is the fan not spinning?

yes 

2 minutes ago, wtone22 said:

yes 

I'd get a cheap aftermarket cooler to replace it if money is tight or something real like a Noctua NH-U12 or a Dark Rock 4 tower cooler. The smaller Ryzen coolers will work but they are less performant than the box coolers that came with Ryzen 7. 

so i'm guessing you are talking about the stock AMD wraith cooler that has stopped working?

if it's just the fan not spinning try and plug it into a different fan header on the MB and see if it works. also it could just be gunked up, pull it apart and clean any crap out of the main bearing area that can cause it to not spin. although before that see if it spins easily with your finger, if not does it stop at a specific spot, or is it just hard to spin? if it stops at one space there could be something protruding out and snagging it.

if the fan really is just gone to shit i'll sell ya my wraith cooler, I used it once for like a week while my watercooling parts were arriving and it works fine. or you can look into buying a aftermarket air cooler

-> Moved to Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv