RGB needs 2 Power Press to Turn Off

Auto_Pilot

Hi everyone! I've got an issue I can't seem to solve after much troubleshooting, maybe you guys will have some input on it... 

When I power off PC in windows or using power button pc looks to shut off but RGB and fans keep on going to stop fans and RGB I have to press power on the case about 5 seconds after the first power button press. Otherwise the system boots and I am happy with it so it isn't a high priority for me but anything suggestions I would like to try. 

Parts:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X

GPU: Aorus Master RTX 3080

Mobo: MSI MEG X570 Unify

PSU: Corsair RM850

Thanks again for your help!

RGB always on can be normal, the fans are weird... Anyhow, you could try checking in BIOS how the motherboard handles the rgb when the PC shutdowns. Usually there is an option to keep it on or turn it off with the PC. It might affect the fans too in your case, but I’m not sure since they usually turn off. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

SO, unfortunately I did not find any RGB in my bios, also downloaded dragon center with no luck there...