Video Request: Is this "great spec" $200 smartphone actually good?

RockSolid1106

8GB RAM, 128GB Storage. All for what? $200?

The Infinix Zero 8i.

I am checking this in India, and I couldn't find any international links to it. 

So this is listed on Flipkart(a popular online shopping website in India) at just ₹15,999($219.36 US as Google says)

Link to smartphone on Flipkart

I mean, its definitely not a scam, for Flipkart a pretty popular Online Shopping Website in India. 

The camera too looks good. A 48MP main sensor and two more, dual front(16+8MP) cameras.

Also along with a 4500mAh battery.

And, according to a few websites, this does have a 90Hz display!

All this looks pretty good but does this phone leave something(or many things) on the table? Is this just advertising, and most of the other things like the display and storage crap?

I would like to hear from you guys if this phone is actually a good deal or just some clear marketing strategies.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

you may post video suggestions here:

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I'm sorry for creating a new topic. I'll make sure to post any video suggestions in that thread the next time.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide