ASUS ROG Strix G531GU-AL012 laptop overheating

Hi there, this is my first time posting something here.

I have read many many posts about this yet I wasn't able to find solution for this issue.

Every single thread I read suggested lowering the voltage, as well as cpu workload in the power options which of course works but defeats the whole purpose of having 120hz screen and playing games on high/ultra because with cpu working at 90% without using turbo it lowers the fps in games by a lot.

Temps with cpu on 100% on idle are 60, while playing games can go to 100.

Temps with cpu on 90% and -80 on voltage in XTU on idle 40-50 depending on ambient temperature, while playing games 70+.

So the only thing that comes to my mind would be constantly cleaning which is obvious. But what would actually work if I want the cpu to be 100% and not overheating?

The only thing that comes to my mind would be opening it up and reapplying thermal paste but I would rather not do it. The screws are of such soft material that they began to lose their edges and at some point I have to use ducktape or something.

Any advices what could be done? Maybe it's software problem with something running in the background? 

Edit: I forgot to add that when fans are set to silent mode the temps are the lowest and the more I increase the fan speed (switching to turbo mode for example) the temps start rising. So strange.