Explorer.exe hanging on every boot on brand new build

Dr Headlock

Hi everyone

I'm about at my wits end with this as I cannot for the life of me work out why this is happening, but I've just done a brand new build of a Ryzen 9 5950X and an RTX 3090 and every single time Windows boots, it stays for ages on the logging in screen and when the desktop eventually appears, explorer.exe hangs and won't restart until I click on the taskbar. It does this almost every time the computer boots up, even in safe mode and I cannot for the life of me work out why it's happening. All drivers are up to date, as is my BIOS, I've tried enabling an disabling different components in the BIOS to see if that makes a difference, putting all of my hardware back to stock clocks, unplugged all of my devices save for the mouse and keyboard, even installing different versions of Windows 10 to see if it's some kind of incompatibility and so far nothing at all has worked. I did read an old forum thread about a similar issue and they suggested renaming the Explorer folder in %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows forcing explorer to create a new one. I can only do that in safe mode via the command prompt, and after doing that it boots normally with no hang for exactly one boot.Any insight anyone can give would be greatly appreciated, and if you need to know anything from me please don't hesitate to ask.  Attached is my dxdiag report as well as an msinfo report.

Thanks in advance!

DxDiag.txt

msinfo32.nfo

What are the full specs of the system? Are you reusing any old components for a previous build, say for example a HDD or SSD which has an OS on it already? Also, you said you put everything back to stock in the BIOS. It is bad practice to overclock anything before you actually validate that the system works and is fully stable when everything is running at stock. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

33 minutes ago, Analog said:

What are the full specs of the system? Are you reusing any old components for a previous build, say for example a HDD or SSD which has an OS on it already? Also, you said you put everything back to stock in the BIOS. It is bad practice to overclock anything before you actually validate that the system works and is fully stable when everything is running at stock. 

Yes, I'm using two SSDs that were used in a previous build, but I wiped them both and installed a fresh copy of Windows with the new build.  When I say put everything back to stock, I don't mean the CPU as I never applied a manual overclock to that, I was referring to the RAM.  I put it back to the standard 2133MHz as rated for DDR4.  My full specs can be found in the attached files.